TO HELP PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES, THEIR FAMILIES AND THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY, AND TO HELP ENSURE OUR ABILITY TO CONTINUE PROVIDING ESSENTIAL PUBLIC SERVICES.
THE BOROUGH HALL WILL BE OPEN, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, BEGINNING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD. THE LOBBY WILL BE LOCKED EXECEPT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MADE APPOINTMENTS IN ADVANCE.
Similar to the initial stages of the Pandemic, the following procedures will apply:
• Borough staff will conduct all business by appointment only.
• The Borough Hall lobby will be closed to the public unless you have an appointment.
• Borough staff will remain behind a transaction window and/or observe appropriate
• Only Borough employees may go beyond the lobby into the administrative meeting areas.
• If you are dropping off a permit application and it is not complete, we will ask you
to leave the building to complete the application.
• Public Works related functions such as leaf pickup, and curbside residential trash collections
will continue as scheduled. Other Public Works related tasks as needed will be addressed.
• Third Party curbside residential recycling will continue as scheduled.
• Emergency Services (Police and Fire) regularly scheduled activities will continue as scheduled.
Appointments must be scheduled and confirmed prior to your arrival to Borough Hall.
Administrative or Finance, please dial (610) 828-9747 for Mike English ext. 1
or Meg Decker ext.2
Building and Codes, please dial (610) 828-9747 ext. 3 for Mary Ann Flynn
Fire Marshal, please dial (610) 828-9747 ext. 4 for Kelli Scarlett
Borough Tax Collector, please dial (610) 828-9747 ext. 5 for Jerry Conicello
NO MASK – NO ENTRANCE
NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE BUILDING UNLESS THEY ARE WEARING A MASK.
THE BOROUGH’S GOAL IS TO PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES SO WE CAN CONTINUE PROVIDING SERVICES AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE.