BOROUGH OF WEST CONSHOHOCKEN
COUNCIL MEETING HELD VIRTUALLY
October 13, 2020 7:00 P.M.
Pursuant to the provisions of the “Open Public Meeting Agenda/Sunshine Act” public notice was provided to the Times Herald Newspaper and posted on the bulletin board in the Borough Hall as required by law
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE AGENDA
APPEAL OF THE BOROUGH’S DENIAL OF A RESIDENTIAL RENTAL LICENSE
PRESENTATION BY CATALYST OUTDOOR
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Motion- To Accept the Meeting Minutes of the Regular Council Meeting of September 8,2020
APPROVAL OF BILLS
PROFESSIONAL REPORTS( Borough Manager, Mayor, Police, Fire)
1. Solicitor- Joseph McGrory, Jr., Esq.
a. 1075 Dehaven Street Proposed Project
2. Engineer-Khal Hassan, P.E.
a. 8 Merion Ave. Parking Lot
b. 14 Union Hill update
c. Mackenzie Park Topographic/Existing Conditions Plan
d. St. Gert’s Hall ADA project
1. Motion- To adopt Resolution 2020-13 authorizing expenditures of the General Municipal Pension System State Aid.
2. Motion – To adopt Resolution 2020-14 Updating the Emergency Operations Plan for West Conshohocken Borough.
3. Motion- To adopt Ordinance 2020-02 amending West Conshohocken Borough Code, Chapter 109, to add Article X, permit parking, which establishes Permit Parking for the Merion Avenue Parking Lot.
4. Motion- To adopt Ordinance 2020- 03 amending Chapter 17, Fire Department establishing a Length of Service Award Program (LOSAP) for the members the George Clay Steam Engine & Hose Company for their fighting services to the residents of West Conshohocken Borough.
5. Motion- To authorize the sale of the following Borough owned equipment to the highest bidders as a result of the MUNCIBID auction: 2005 John Deere Skid Steer to Ray Wallia for his bid of $11,700.00, 1997 Chevy 3500 Bucket Truck to Rolleren Auto for the bid of $2,402.00, Miller Bobcat 225G to Jesse Grove for the bid of $1,550.00, ExMark Lawn Mowers a Lot of 3 to Antonio Aspite for the bid of $5,500.00, 2011 Toyota Rav 4 to Glenn Hennelly for the bid of $8,850.00, and 1995 GMC 3500 Box Truck to Ken Yoder for a bid of $1,550.00.
6. Motion- To hire Paul J Van Fossen to vacant the Public Works Laborer position.
7. Motion- To direct the Borough Engineer to evaluate the non-dedicated portion of Union Hill Road in order for Council consider dedicated the portion to the Borough.
8. Announcement of 2021 Budget Schedule
GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT (Three Minute Time Limit)
Do you wish to make a Request, provide Information, or give an Update to the Borough Council.
Agenda is subject to change