BOROUGH OF WEST CONSHOHOCKEN
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
January14, 2020 7:00 P.M.
Pursuant to the provisions of the “Open Public Meeting Agenda/Sunshine Act” public notice was provided to the
Times Herald Newspaper and posted on the bulletin board in the Borough Hall as required by law
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENT ON THE AGENDA
INTERVIEWS FOR RESIDENTS WHO HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST IN SERVING ON THE PLANNING COMMISSION AND ZONING HEARING BOARD
PRESENTATION ON 400 BARR HARBOR LLC. LAND DEVELOPMENT
PRESENTATION ON 49 DEHAVEN STREET PRELIM/FINAL LAND DEVELOPMENT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
APPROVAL OF BILLS
BOROUGH MANAGER’S REPORT
COMMITTEE, DEPARTMENT AND MAYOR’S REPORT
1. Solicitor- Joseph McGrory, Jr., Esq.
2. Engineer- Khal Hassan, P.E.
1. Motion- To authorize the Borough Solicitor to prepare a Final Land Development Resolution for 400 Barr Harbor, LLC., pending Planning Commission recommendation at the February 6, 2020 meeting, that will be acted on by Borough Council at the February 11, 2020 meeting.
Page One of Two, January 14, 2020
2. Motion- To authorize the Borough Solicitor to prepare a Preliminary/Final Land Development Resolution that will acted on by Borough Council at the February 11, 2020 Council meeting.
3. Appointments to fill vacancies on the Planning Commission and Zoning Hearing Board.
4. Motion- To direct the Borough Solicitor appear at the February 13 Zoning Hearing Board in opposition to the zoning application for 218 Brittmoir Ave.
GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Page Two of Two, January 14,2020
Agenda is subject to change