WCF Community Grant Program Application – Summer 2022
Thank you for your interest in our Community Grant Program. The purpose of the Foundation, with the support of the West Conshohocken Borough and Borough Council, is to provide community aid grants to assist residents with emergency funds to address financial hardships and make an impact on well-being. The WCF Community Aid Grant was founded to make a positive, sustainable impact on our community of West Conshohocken. The deadline to submit
an application for the current 2022 grant cycle is Tuesday, November 15th, 2022.
Apply online HERE or paper applications are available in Borough Hall
HOW TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION:
• Enter responses in the text box below each question, the text box will expand as you type. The final question asks for more information. Please tell us about your individual situation, what factors have led to this hardship, and how the grant would help. Please be thorough with your responses. Applicants must provide documentation to support stated financial hardships and circumstances. Questions about this can be directed to email@example.com.
• Save your application for your records. Application responses can be submitted through the online link or by email to Westconshofoundation@gmail.com.
In order to be eligible, applicants must be a resident of West Conshohocken Borough and be able to provide proof of residency with documentation. Grant preference will be given to residents that have lived within the Borough longer than one year.
• Initial Review: The Foundation will conduct initial review of grant applications within 10 days of the end of the application cycle or as application is received, when possible.
• Final Selection: The Foundation may choose to conduct a brief phone interview to learn more about the applicants funding needs. A final review panel, composed of the Foundation Board of Directors will determine the final results. Finalists will be contacted regarding their status and amount of grant within 7 days of the end of the review cycle to acknowledge receipt and may request any additional information needed. To avoid delays in reviewing the application, please be as thorough as possible when completing the application.
• Announcement and Payment: The Foundation will inform the applicant by email and with a formal letter by mail of the grant amount awarded and the expected payment date (within 30 days of the end of the application cycle end date).
It is intended that the applications that best meet the grant criteria will be given preference in funding. However, the Foundation will judge the merits of each application and the amount of funding, if any, based on not only the selection criteria, but also available funding, current Foundation objectives, past experience and history, and other pertinent information. The Foundation reserves the right to be the sole decision-maker regarding funding of grants.