The Borough of West Conshohocken has contracted with MOR Construction to install handicap ramps in the Borough and work will commence as shown in the project schedule (see below). Please note that weather will impact the schedule.
This work will require parking restrictions and possibly temporary lane restrictions. The following intersections will be impacted during construction:
- William Street & Josephine Avenue – Starting Monday, April 11th
- William Street & Cedar Avenue – Starting Monday, April 25th
- George Street & Merion Avenue – Starting Thursday, April 28th
- William Street & Veterans Avenue – Starting Monday, May 16th
- Bullock Avenue & Powers Avenue – Starting Wednesday, May 25th
- Bullock Avenue & Moir Avenue – Starting Tuesday, May 31st
MOR Construction will be starting work each day at 7:00 AM (Monday-Friday) and will finish around 5:00 PM. If you are within or adjacent to the active work zone, please be mindful of any parking restrictions.
Shortly, you will begin to see utility companies painting the streets and sidewalks and putting flags in your yard. Please do not remove or alter these marks for the duration of the project.
We understand this will be a short-term inconvenience and we hope to work together in a professional and amicable manner for the long-term improvement to your neighborhood.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice or the road construction project, feel free to contact the Borough Offices at (610) 828-9747.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this project.